Finance Assistant (Short term)
Posted on February 8, 2024
Transparency International Bangladesh (TIB) is inviting applications for appointment on contract basis for the position of Finance Assistant (Short term) under Finance & Administration Division for its project titled PACTA.
Responsibilities1. Finance Assistant (Short Term) will be responsible for management of Active Citizens’ Group (ACG) related costs like; Community monitoring, Community action meeting, Advocacy meeting etc. as per advice and suggestions of Area Coordinator and compliance of CCC Finance Manual;
2. Collection and review of vendors bill, revise if needed and keep financial record of implemented activities by the ACG and CCC;
3. For making financial report, assist Area Coordinator by providing information, data and progress within deadline;
4. Make an entry of CCCs’ financial transactions in the PACTApp Finance Module;
5. He/she will be responsible to prepare purchase requisition (PR), quotation collection, work order issue, payments etc. as part of procurement process;
6. Obtain signature on bill/documents from concerned authority;
7. Maintaining petty cash and banking;
8. Deduction of VAT and Tax from vendor bill as per Government rules and deposit to Govt. treasury;
9. Preparation of VAT and Tax report as required;
10. Keeping record, maintenance and preparation of report of Capital and Non Capital assets;
11. Assist internal and external audits;
12. Assist Area Coordinator related to all kinds of financial activity besides the regular tasks.
Special InstructionPlease download the Bangla advertisement from the attachment and read the full advertisement carefully. Interested applicants must send their applications through e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Academic QualificationMust have Honours in Business Studies but a Master’s in Accounting will get the privilege.
Other QualificationMust have Computer skills in MS Office, MS Excel and Bangla typing;
Area of Experience
See details in Additional Requirement
Additional RequirementShould be able to work under pressure.
• This vacancy detail will be found in the attachment. Please download it carefully and read the full Bangla advertisement before applying.
Additional salary Info
- Total Vacancy
- Job Type
- Job Level
- Work Place
- Job Circular
- 24 Feb 2024
TIB follows an equal opportunity policy and actively encourages diversity welcoming applications from all especially women, ethnic, religious and other minorities and people with disability. Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview. Any attempt at persuasion is treated as disqualification. If an applicant has an immediate family member in any capacity at TIB, s/he must proactively and clearly disclose it. Such candidates can be employed in TIB only by a special approval of the Board of Trustees, even if duly qualified in the competitive selection process.
TIB strictly observes a policy of zero tolerance to corruption and sexual abuse/harassment and all employees are committed to observe TIB’s Code of Ethics.